Thursday, May 31, 2012

Little Update

Well there hasn't been too much new going on here lately. Nick is just working everyday still, and I started my job as a lifeguard. It is pretty fun, just sit in the sun and yell at kids all day! It's called the Water Mine, it's a kids park, but pretty big. It has a lazy river, and slides, and other fun features. It gets super hot and humid here. Lucky I get to swim around on my breaks!


 On another note from back home, about a month ago my cousin Dalton Wheeler was diagnosed with leukemia. He has started treatments at Primary Children's. Keep him in your prayers. I did get good news from my mom though last night. Dalton's first stage of chemo shows a remission! The first four weeks were crucial so this is very good news! The prayers are working!
Getting his head shaved

My brother and Dalton
Taylor, Dalton, and my other cousin Sarah just had their graduation! Congrats to them, on to the big life! Wish I could have been home to go. We do miss home, our friends, and our family.  Next week my family is going to Lake Powell. Nick and I are trying to act like we aren't jealous. It is good for Nick though. For those that don't know, Nick just had two shoulder surgeries last fall. He also has a great love for wakeboarding, so it is good to get him away from boats and water. Those shoulders need a rest for awhile.




More fun with Bridger
Well, kind of a short boring post. Hopefully we will get to DC again soon to do some fun stuff!



1 comment:

  1. That is so cool you are living in Virgina! We went on vaca there 5 yrs ago and I absolutely loved it! It is so pretty. You two are adorable and am glad to see you looking happy! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete